Workshops

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Niagara Falls

 We only allowed ourselves 1 extra day in Toronto so caught the bus to Niagara Falls - I had no preconceptions but I guess one always imagines other than what things actually are. We somehow missed the bus and walked from the bus station. A week of working hard and no drink just about caught up on my me and I think my sugar levels dropped dramatically but after a stop on we carried. And it was amazingly hot as well. We hopped on the boat with the thousands of others but admired the falls as we were boarding - or rather - waiting.



 Quite spectacular.

 On the boat - it is am amazing sensation. Didn't think that much of the town- full of tourists but we enjoyed the experience and glad we went.

Little creative photo as we headed back to the bus and back to Toronto.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You couldn't not go to see the Falls having got so near, could you? It must be quite an experience.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...