Workshops

Sunday, October 11, 2015

London out and about




I had a lovely day on Friday out and about with Shelagh who came down to London - lots of chat - lots of laughs and lots of walking. We popped in to check out the Borough Market and then went on to the Fashion and Technology Museum getting lost on the way


The Liberty exhibition opened that day and it was really interesting to see it all. Loved these Jimmy Choo shoes - one green heel. I keep telling my hairdresser I would like a tad of green










I especially enjoyed the design boards - it shows just how valuable it is to keep these and to note all your scribblings and every little bit - you can always come back to a lifetime of ideas




The shard looked great against the sky








And then we came across I think - halls galleria where there was this fabbo structure

We sat to watch the setting sun at the end of a lovely day and then Shelagh went north and I went to Kensington and Ian and I watched the All Blacks play Tonga - we are getting to the business end of the RWC

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like a great day with lots of stimulation and inspiration there.

Julie said...

What a perfect day out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...