Workshops

Saturday, December 21, 2013

oh dear

Oh dear becasue we are still so busy wondering where the hours of each day go to. I love roses and Ian bought me these this week.

We have sent out our last lot of mailing before Christmas and off and about on Monday but loads to do before then. E-mag frantic frantic. My studio is to be tidied up again from Stitchy Stitchy today and on to the next thing. I have even made a thermofax screen in between all my running around. But first I must tidy up all the threads which fell onto the floor when a thread stand decided to tip over - never rains but it pours.

For those who like cooking I have popped a salad we are enjoying and the Christmas deserts on the tag at the top of the blog - this is going to be almost one of the first times I have not made these puddings for a long long time.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hope you have enough time and energy to enjoy Christmas. Those roses are beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...