Workshops

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Phew....

 It's not that we relaxed and did nothing all three days of the long weekend but we have been frantic today - at least we have got all the orders done and dusted up to the end of yesterday out and a few from today - but a big pile waiting for tomorrow and we had a shipment of some lovely new stripey corriedale arrive along with a brand new Limited Edition from Jacinta which I will pop up here on the blog tomorrow.

This is my first little iris from our garden - I love it when they appear and we usually get lots and it is one thing I draw draw and draw. The colours of nature are rather special and always worth referring to.

 We enjoyed watching the precis of the Jubilee river pageant even though I am sure Queen Elizabeth was pretty cold. She is remarkable for 86 although I read the other day that someone else wears her shoes in - not sure I would like someone else wearing my shoes before I did.

Grant is on Lake Garda sailing in the 18ft skiffs - not his boat - that's him on the right below. He tells me they are running second at the moment. Wouldn't we like to be there watching - we did one year - maybe we will look into it again before too long... or somewhere else where he will be.

Lovely to see all the new people who have popped up on facebook - we are over 1600 which is wonderful especially since we don't bombard anyone's facebook pages with nasty ads. Do join us if you can and like us and take part in the happenings. I have posted a very good offer which quite a few people have taken up. I thought I would try out something new. Facebook is changing all the time as they grow themselves.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am envious of your lovely iris. I planted several new bulbs, none of which has flowered and the faithful clump which never let me down produced only 1 flower this year. Those in the pond have never flowered. Guess my fingers are not green where irises are concerned.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...