Workshops

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

okay - where did the next day go?

Today seem to be enveloped by packaging Corriedale wool - no wonder it disappeared before my eyes. No holidays for me. Now to put them all away neat and tidy but in order so I can find them for orders.

Excellent result though today - my laptop is now talking to my printer which means I can use it. Ian had a frustrating time and ended up taking it all to the computer man so he could download the printer software.

Have to do my shopping list tonight so I can go and buy the copious amount of food we will consume....

6 comments:

Karen said...

good luck with the food shopping. I am spending Christmas at my daughters for the first time, she has just bought her own place...it feels very strange not having to do a Christmas 'big' shop!

Heather said...

Good luck with your Christmas preparations Dale - hope it's not too hectic. Glad the laptop/printer is sorted - one less thing to worry about. Have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Roxanne said...

Technology can be wonderful...when it works. Glad you got your printer problems solved.

Julie said...

Have a lovely christmas Dale and I hope you find some time to relax.

glenys coombridge said...

What's on the menu besides Cassata Dale. I find deciding is the longest part of Christmas preps.
Good luck with the shopping. I have to do my vege & fruit shopping tomorrow. But I have the list ready.
I hope you both have a lovely Christmas with lots of good company, food and wine
Glenys

Robin Mac said...

I hope there is some time for relaxing over Christmas? I am off to do the last food shop at 8am, hoping to be in the first lot into the shops! Should be out of the shopping centre before the mad rush starts. Have fun cooking and eating and drinking - and the nrelaxing. Cheers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...