Workshops

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

and where have I been?

well - nowhere actually - it's just that I have been busy and there is stuff eveywhere but I will tell you about it on Thursday. In the meantime I still can't get on the holey moley blog but the google man reckons it will be okay by tomorrow. He seems a bit perplexed - after all - I am the administrator!

I have been doing some more word play - making words, rolling up newspapers, playing with my versa tool and all those sorts of things - and collecting what I need for Textile Art Festival in Brisbane where lots of people have said they are coming to watch me at work (actually I prefer to call it at play). Deciding what to bringand what to leave behind is always a drama for me. Sorry about the particularly fuzzy photo - my phone was about to die.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love the lettering and hope the google man puts things right for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...