Workshops

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

mags and flowers



The first of our Iris flowers has appeared in what we call Barbara's bush - Barbara always used to sleep here although Bruce reckons we get far more flowers now she is dead - her legacy maybe?

Waiting for Godot was absolutely fantastic - Ian McKellen and Roger Rees were superb and in fact so were the others. So pleased we went. I have always wanted to go see it. I sat at the computer on the dot of 10am this morning to book for Leonard Cohen - he is performing at our stadium down at the corner in November so looking forward to it. Took me a few goes because I forgot my password, forgot which credit card I used and I kept being knocked off - each time the seats changed....

Late this afternoon Embellish mag no 2 arrived - looks great - I shall have a read over the weekend. We worked like slaves and got them all out but we have plenty of spares - well some anyway but we can always get more if we need them. Down Under Textiles2  will probably be here at the beginning of next week - I know subscribers have mostly got theirs (because they have emailed to tell me about the article on me) but ours are a lot and come over by truck. Never fear we will send them out the minute hey arrive. There is a public holdiay (again) here on Monday so I expect them on Tuesday.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Your Iris is gorgeous. Glad the play was so good - Ian McKellen is always a treat. I like the look of Embellish magazine. Hope you get a day off on Monday!

Sheeprustler said...

We went to Leonard Cohen last year. Fantastic! You will love it.

Gill said...

I'm envious of your Leonard Cohen gig, Dale!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...