Workshops

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday Stuff



We have been having a relaxing day today - Ian has been most anxious that I write the newsletter so he can learn more about his new programme so at least I can safely say the newsletter won't be late this month. I have been making more flowers and still trying to work out how to fold these paper flowers - the instructions the picture and my brain don't want to co-ordinate but I won't be beaten. Above is my stoney flower made from water soluble paper - lots of nice texture when it dried. Sprayed with you know what.

Below is some more rusty powder worked through a stencil - very effective and easy to do. Rusty powder will be here on Tuesday week I am told.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

You've certainly been busy-makes me feel lazy.

Heather said...

Love the stoney flower and rusty stencil. I think I have that one, or something very similar - I love scroll designs.

Linda said...

This looks interesting Dale. I think the rust on the turquoise looks super.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...