Workshops

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday's Internet Crisis

We have been off-line but seemingly back on again but I haven't had any emails since 11am this morning which is mighty unusual believe you me. If you have emailed me and haven't had a reply - please try one of these 2 addresses as I check them regularly and have already collected heaps from there today

thethreadstudio@gmail.com or Dale.Rollerson@gmail.com

I am feeling lonely - I couldn't even email my photos from my i-phone to my computer to load on my blog - boo hoo - missing you.....

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hope you can still read comments on your blog Dale - we are here and hoping you will soon be reconnected to your faithful customers and friends.

Doreen G said...

Don't panic you haven't missed anything from me :-))

Penny said...

Oh dear, I havent e mailed either today, Hope it is no back,

Virginia said...

Dale that must have been an awful feeling! I must have sent in my order shortly before you went off the air. Whew! As you replied with your usual efficiency I hope the postal service can compete.

New Zealand Telecom's been having a dreadful time - they changed over to a new "improved"system and it promptly had a series of disastrous major CRASHES- time after time, causing huge angst up and down the country. I hope you're not heading for that too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...