Workshops

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Le Scrunch and new restaurant


It would seem that my blog is back to normal - I shall try loading the Mandurah pics again and see how we go. I can't imagine that they should have caused a problem.

Last night we went to the opening night of a new restaurant on our strip - Barolo. When we were out wandering the night before they called us in for a drink and a prawn - we have been watching them for nearly two years. Really delighted - we think it will be a goer and we will be there eating and drinking!

Three rugby games today - hope the Hurricanes can do their thing and the Blues maybe even the Force tonight....

I have been playing with Le Scrunch samples - only 1 has arrived from my i-phone and we are nearly off to watch the telly so shall show the others tomorrow. My secret recipe which the Holey Moleys should learn about tomorrow. This fabric is silk noil which I had printed on - hence the wonderful metallic effects you can see with the scrunch.

3 comments:

Maggi said...

Love the scrunch sample.

Heather said...

Beautiful scrunch sample - silk noile is a lovely fabric to work on.

Ann said...

Love all the scrunch samples. How did you make them? I don't think it's Texture Magic, but not sure. Thanks for all your great work. Ann

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...