Workshops

Thursday, January 21, 2010

slushies



The cooler air sure does revive one. I have been packaging the slushies in tubes - the colours are like sweets in a lolly shop - being the bad photographer that I am, I just use my i-phone. Ian does point out that the real camera takes much crisper better photos but you know me. Anyway you just have to imagine that they are even better in the real than in my pics. I feel something royal shiraz coming on as the colours in the tube look so glorious.

And we haven't even had our breakfast yet....

4 comments:

Sheeprustler said...

Very pretty. Had actual slushies today made with mango juice and frozen berries and mango and lemon and lime sorbet.

Julie said...

Gorgeous colours.

Heather said...

Those Slushies colours are just stunning. They will fly off the shelves Dale. Glad you are cooler and more comfortable - it must have been very tiring.

Ro Bruhn said...

What fabulous colours Dale such great combinations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...