Workshops

Thursday, November 26, 2009

a bit of a doddle


After all the stitching on Romeo and kunin felt, a little run on vanishing muslin was a doddle. Sprayed with Colourwash and easy to work on and then the heat gun - I could have ironed it all away but I rather like the little hairy bits and pieces. I might come back and stitch a more involved piece in the vanishing muslin later on I think - this was a quickie. The Flower Stitch book is almost finished now - must say I have had loads of fun pushing it and me too to the limit.

3 comments:

Maggi said...

I like this. I hadn't thought of using the flower stitcher on vanishing muslin before, thanks

*jean* said...

ooo that looks amazing!!

Ev said...

I do like this piece, I really have to go get a new bit for my sewing machine so I can use my flower stitcher...or maybe Santa can get one for me....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...