Workshops

Monday, September 14, 2009

all these visitors

Somehow during today my visitor list since Nov 2006 crept over 200,000. It's actually more than that because I started the neoworx counter later than when I started the blog. But it's a lot of visitors - thanks for coming by and reading my little offerings and indulging my chatter.



I have taken a photo of my little waterlily to show it is still pottering along - I am waiting to see if it flowers - we actually have a few bulbs out - I do like gardening but time is not on my side. If anyone knows a student or .... who would like to earn some cash weeding my front garden please let me know.




Rae sent me a pile of different silk fabrics so I could test the Starburst Sprays on them. Not a good pic but they are looking quite lovely as the mica sparkles. I shall wait with excitement to see what they look like tomorrow when they are dry. I have done a few different colourways but this one is Black Orchid Silver, Saxfridge Olive and Cocoa Bean Copper.

5 comments:

Doreen G said...

I'll come over and do the gardening if you pay for the airfare :-}}

Heather said...

I agree with Doreen! I love the sound of those Starburst Spray colours - they could only look gorgeous. Hope you get a flower on the little waterlily.

Margaret Ball said...

Oooh, the Starburst Sprays look tempting....darn it, you know what a glitz slut I am! Hope you post a picture of the fabrics after they dry.

Judy said...

Hi! Dale,

I love that little waterlily and wish I lived in a climate I could grow it in. Just when I promised i'd stop spending you wave Starburst Sprays past me I might have to give in you know.

The Duckpond said...

I hate to tell you Dale, but that's no waterlily, so don't hold your breath waiting for it to flower!

Your plant is Nardoo, of the Marsileaceae family. I have it in my pond, and although it gently multiplies, I've never seen a flower.

Sorry to prick your bubble!
cecilia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...