Workshops

Thursday, August 27, 2009

out and about and off we go

Last night when we got to Grant's we had to climb the mountain to get to the door but it is fabulous that the fence is down and things are on the roll. The back has been all cleared too.




This afternoon we are off to Balingup where we went last year for a lovely relaxing long weekend. Back on Monday. Naturally because we wanted to leave around 2pm, we are flat out so we will be late but I have made my curry so have curry and Le Crueset pot and travel with food all ready for when we get there. Just have to cook the rice.

It will be exciting to see what has happened at Grant's when we get back. I have a heap of stuff to take as I have a pile of things to do - all my sprays and inks are packed - well they will be and my fabrics and papers and stuff. Including some of the new metallic waxes which arrived today so I can try them out. Red Russet and Violet I am taking with me. Plus my Goddess Roseus to finish - I found the little hearts. I shall post it on Monday. It is for the Bid-4A-Cause Auction in aid of Breast Cancer in October in case you missed this info before. Then I have my books to read and lots of writing to do and the newsletter so it goes out on time. Too much excitement really but a compulsory sleep in and lots of walks and all that stuff and a visit to the lovely French restaurant on Sat night. So see you next week....

and in case you think we will be lazy when we get back I have just had notice that the Cloth Paper Scissors and QA Gifts will be here Tuesday morning along with our Valdani shipment and a new shipment of silk carrier rods. So will only have time to do the washing....

And go the Wallabies on Saturday.....

2 comments:

Heather said...

Phew! I'm exhausted already. Have a lovely time away and enjoy your curry. I love the way you take stuff to do on holiday so things don't get so behind. But then you always know there'll be a stack of stuff waiting for you on your return so it's very good sense.

Judy said...

Dale,

Hope you and Ian have a lovely relaxing weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...