Workshops

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

sunset in Perth


It's not absolutely like this but looking out of the computer room window the sunset I am watching is very similar. The rain has gone and today the sun was out - lovely day - just in time for Maggie and Doreen to arrive. I am afraid our kitchen is not able to be seen as we have stuff everywhere for the show - not to mention the Hot Spots! which arrived today - another thing to package. A long day tomorrow I can see so it was lovely to see the sunset.... I went off to have my birthday reflexology this afternoon - thanks Kaz and Bruce - very nice indeed. So my feet are all ready for standing at the show.

5 comments:

Aussie Jo said...

Are they the hot spots from the last WOW?
Will you be demoing at the fair?? I'd like to see that!

Maybe Ian could buy you a nice little ergonomic stool on wheels you could zip around on to save your poor feet and legs.

Heather said...

Thanks for that glorious sunset. We have had so much rain and cloud lately you could be forgiven for thinking there were no other planets! Good luck for the show and I hope you won't need more reflexology afterwards!

Doreen G said...

It's 4 am and I can't sleep hence I am here writing to you.
No more sleeps--unless you count the ones I hope to get on the plane that is.

Penny said...

I need to look hot spots up!
Lovely sunset, have a great week end and few days with Maggie and Doreen and all those other lucky people. I am slowly turning green from the toes up.
Hope your weather warms up and is sunny, you seem to have been quite cold and wet.

Judy said...

Dale,

Glorious sunset glad the rain has stooped good luck with the Show.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...