Workshops

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Stuff

You wouldn't think a mini tornado swept through on Thursday - tree branches down, debris everywhere and drain to be cleared by plumber so we could use our new washer/dryer. It's a beautiful day today - we have been up the road for coffee and doing some cleaning up. Poor Mango couldn't cope when the rain came through - I don't think she had seen so much before and she couldn't find a dry spot to hide. much happier today.

Watched the other semi final last night but sadly the Crusaders lost so the final will be in South Africa next Sat/early Sunday morning so I am sure we will watch it and be bleary eyed in the morning for the show.

I have finished my Stonehaven book at last and I am busy making little silk books to show in
my workshop in Brisbane next week.














.

7 comments:

Laurence said...

Very beautiful book. I love it, texture and colors. Congratulations !

Doreen G said...

Now that was worth waiting for Dale it is beautiful.

Heather said...

Everyone of your Stonehaven pages is beautiful yet somehow rustic at the same time, and those gentle muted colours are lovely. Perhaps some of your neighbours overdid the Raindance! Hope all is well now and you will enjoy some calmer weather.

Brenda said...

Your Stonehaven book looks incredible. Ii would love to see and feel it in real life - I bet it is even more amazing.

Sandy said...

What an incredible book! I love seeing all the pages.
Poor Mango. I hope the weather stays better.

Ev said...

I will have to see this IRL at some point. Isn't it good that we are back to nice calm days - loved the rain, just not sure with the stormy conditions that came with it.

Robin Mac said...

Love the Stonehaven book, the silk pages for your Brisbane workshop sound tantalising - I can't wait. Just hope the weather stays calm for the next week or so in Brisbane so we can all walk to the venue. Cheers,Robin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...