Workshops

Monday, March 30, 2009

stonehaven


Having a play with stonehaven yesterday - this is the cover of a new book to hold all my samples. I am also making a small pocket book as well. I digitized the letters with an interesting fill - I might not be much good at digitizing but I like playing with these letters and my soldering iron! The background is mostly worked on the embellisher.

We are having a few problems - well not us - our server - with their spam programme whihc means some emails bounce back to you and some get through. If you are frustratedly trying to email us we have another address for you to try thethreadstudio@gmail.com - life is never meant to be really easy......

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love your stoney letters - what a super book cover. I will try the new email address as I have been unable to get to you, and really want to do the Ratty Tatty Papers classes.

Judy said...

Dale,

You have perfectly captured the stony feel of that photo of the wet stones on the beach, not my colours but i love just the same.

Digitalgran said...

Love the bookcover and a revisit to the Hundertwasser pages. I must get mine out to have a look at them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...