Workshops

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

published in Germany


Nice surprise today - a copy of the latest ver Filzt Und zuge Naht with a whole page on my Kimberley Dreaming pieces. Thanks Sarah. Now just to get Bruce to do some translations for me. It's a great magazine even if I do study the pictures and read it with German dictionary in hand and sometimes with Bruce to tell me what it reads.....

We are slowly catching up with the orders except that the latest Cloth Paper Scissors arrived this morning so we dropped everyting to get them all out. Should hopefully be up to date by tomorrow night. I have managed to open the studio door, paint some tyvek, turn my computer on (to finish the newsletter tomorrow) and started my tidy up. I have also even managed about 10 minutes on my embellisher with new Stonehaven flimsie, slushie and silk scrim - mmmm......

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Achtung! Scnell! Schnell!

Hmmm ... 3rd form German and far too many war comics as a kid.

Judy said...

Dale,

Congratulations! At least you have a translator!

Doreen G said...

My CPS arrived today (Friday)now that must be some sort of a record don't you think.

ASinOZ said...

Und noch etwas mehr Deutsch-Unterricht! Ich bin durch die FUN auf deinen Blog gestoßen und finde es toll, dass ich deinen tollen Bericht in dieser Ausgabe lesen konnte. Ich warte immer wieder sehnsüchtig auf die innig geliebte Zeitschrift und freue mich jedes mal wie ein kleines Kind, wenn sie in meinem Postkasten steckt.

Liebe Grüße aus Süd-Queensland - Antje

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...