Workshops

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

18ft skiffs on Sydney Harbour

SLAM reaching up the beat
SLAM finishing
SLAM leaving the shore
One of the old 18ft Skiifs which was out on the harbour
Rigging up before the race
SLAM on shore getting ready
SLAM looking good
SLAM still looking good
The Start

I almost forgot to add some of the pictures from our weekend to Sydney to watch Grant sail. I wanted to make a slideshow again but i can't find that little section so will have to study everything once again. We had a really nice if brief weekend in Rose Bay - there's a fabulous little hotel there we stay in - Savoy. My pics aren't half biased but mothers and fathers can be that way......

4 comments:

Judy said...

Dale,

What a lovely way to spend a few days in Sydney, and parents are supposed to be biased.

Doreen G said...

You didn't say how they went--although that doesn't really matter or does it.

Heather said...

I agree with Judy's comment. The whole harbour area looks so lovely. I hope SLAM did well but whatever the outcome I bet they all had a great time.

Leanne said...

It's your Blog, you can say what you like ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...