Workshops

Saturday, December 06, 2008

back and busy

Last Saturday we caught up with Leanne at her group exhibition and sale in Devonport but I couldn't load this pic while I was away as I couldn't turn it around - it was lovely to see you Leanne and also I did covet that piece of work - it looks a bit like what I would like! Hope the Sunday went well for you.


This is downtown Parnell Road - we went Christmas shopping on Wednesday so have actualy got some stashed away here at home.

Then we went for a drive around Mission Bay - looking across to Rangitoto Island.

We had a fabulous week and have been flat out since we got back. Loads of mail and parcels and stuff and a lawn to cut and a garden to get into action. We will be here until the end of February which augers well for getting things done. We hope to be up to date with the orders by Tuesday - I am sorting stock and off to the studio - I have a Cyber-Fibre item to make and get away. it is based on the Paris shoes. And no - I didn't buy any shoes in NZ. In fact I actually have so much to do I had better get going...

Last night we went to a fabulous concert - Sting and the Songs of the Labyrinth. Very much enjoyed.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Dale,

Glad you had a good break, I love the sound of the Sting concert lucky you.

Leanne said...

Brilliant seeing you last weekend, just thrilled you came and saw us.
You say the nicest things.

Tommy said...

Lovely sun set. Im going to have to keep an eye on your site, because I love your photography. The way you have the island in the distance, or at least a sure line is so pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...