Workshops

Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm Back

Well I actually came back on Saturday but time seems to be impatient. Catching up takes a while. I had a fabulous time at Geelong - the bestest class and the work they did was so wonderful. It shows the continuing inspirational stuff you can do with your embellisher. We were all tired by the end of the week and I learnt so much from my class. Thank you all if you read my blog.Ii got a wonderful card from them all - hence the 4 pages here - along with a wonderful red wine - thanks Penny - you have good taste Ian noted - very nice indeed. How come good people always know what we like?

co






This is a little piece I made during class. I love what you can do with the loom ends and have a few ideas further. Jacinta gave me a bag of 'stuff' which I used - knitted and opulled apart and all of that and played with my embellisher. I took my Babylock on the plane but this time remembered to remove all the needles etc.


Packing boxes for Ally Pally which go tomorrow so I guess tomorrow will be a busy day but in the meantime we are off to eat. Ken and Raylene are getting excited as they fly to London on 1st and will beat us. It was very nice to be back in my own bed.

Many thanks for all the comment on the Stitch magazine. I am still not sure what to do. In the meantime in my absence, Studios arrived and it is a good issue. Last year I was in it - this year Elizabeth Armstrong from Melbourne is in it so down under we are still represented.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...