Workshops

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wild Women Challenge and lotsa rain

We have finally loaded up the information for the Wild Women and Friends challenge for August - on Wild Women and Friends
or you can go to our website
and click on it.
Here will tell you all - and we may even have a big surprise at the show as well. In the meantime, download and get making.

Woke up this morning to rain, glorious rain. It sounded like we were lying in bed on the West Coast of NZ South Island so we stayed a little longer. Lots of happy birds as well.


Having a little further play with the Opulence. They work well with metal flakes added too. This is one of the tissutex mop up pieces with paper napkin additions - part of some stuff I am doing regarding a bottle of red...... over the top I have bonded some painted Gossamer Fuse to give a nice texture. Then I have stitched with Spring Berries - thought it appropriate to go with the red wine. This is one of our old Victory variegated threads. They are nearly all gone now - down to about 3 boxes of each colour. I will have to make sure I pull out a few more for myself because I like to use them.

4 comments:

artisbliss said...

The wild woman thing sounds like fun. Count me in!

Genie said...

Love the colours,

Stitchety Grub said...

Hi Dale
I have printed off the details for the Wild Women .I have a question ...(probably a daft one)... there is no mention of size ???
Thanks Britt :D

Debbi Baker said...

Very inspiring Dale!! (as always)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...