Workshops

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

day 2

You couldn't say we have had much relief - it is just so muggy on day 1 and day 2 of 2008 and expected to be hotter tomorrow. last night we went out to Koinonia Restaurant with Bruce and Kazuko and Grant came along later. This is a another fabulous eating house near us - we are very fortunate to have such wonderful dedicated chefs who are so interested in cooking and wine and like to talk to us. Kazuko wore her kimono for New Year's Day and she looked gorgeous. I am hoping Bruce has a pic for me.

I took Gormenghast dvd back and they took one look and popped it in the rubbish bin. No more copies - what would we do about finding out what happens after the library burnt down? A lot of discussion later and they found me a video so we are back on track....

This is my last Applique on Net sample - time to move on to the next activity. The net is some silk I bought from Fron Isaf a few years back and the applique some hessian removed from another piece.

Ask why I am asking for trouble in being confident about getting my newsletter out on the first of each month? Well I like a challenge and I reckon this will be a fair one....... only 11 more to go.....

1 comment:

Stitch 'n Dye said...

you can follow your Gormenghast. I read the book many years ago and liked very much the series on TV - if I recall correctly the costumes were fabulous. Must put on my list to borrow from Amazon...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...