Workshops

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wednesday


I am not doing very well with titles for my blogs but never mind. This morning we spent cleaning up Grant's house - all the rubbish the squatters left behind. We meant to take the camera but forgot. Not actually touching anything. Somehow it's not so bad when you don't have to do these things on your own - you can talk away about the situation. Opened the windows to air the place. We filled 2 big rubbish bins. Anyway, it's all ready now for the knocking down of the burnt out back and the starting of the rebuilding. The architect and Grant have done a great job and it will be wonderful when it is finished.

We were still pretty busy with orders today but it will start slowing down now - the Express Post bags are out in serious activity mode at present. I am trying to plan a project which I need to finish next week to get it away and I am dithering with ideas which will need to transfer into objects very quickly.


This is the lacey hydrangea which tried its hardest to die when we were in the northern hemisphere - it is flowering beautifully and was worth the effort. Val and Jim have given me a couple of other small ones but this is the only special one. Next year I need to note in my diary that I must blue it at the right time. I always leave it too late.


The weather is good - not too hot but never mind the weather forecast for Christmas Day is hot - of course. It wouldn't be right if we weren't all hot and bothered eating our roast and trimmings....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...