Workshops

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hot Textiles and more

Ian has been flat out this morning adding all the Sari ribbon and fabric bits to the catalogue - in Fab Bits. He hasn't loaded the last pics yet as the many boxes of books arrived. Including Hot Textiles and wow this is a great book - have had a quick read whilst having my morning coffee. It will be on the website soon and I think we may even have got it before anyone much anywhere else has it. There are 3 other new books so check it out later on. This one will be a winner and I am glad I doubled my original order. You cannot see much of the floor in our kicthen at present while I am packaging and unpacking. It's always exciting here when the parcel man comes.

I found a lovely blog today - Paris Breakfasts - I have added it to my links - do check it out. Just a lovely blog to visit.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you for the link to Paris Breakfasts - what an delightful site

Anonymous said...

Paris Breakfasts is a great site...I use to buy Beaujois (spelling?) cosmetics many moons ago, so reading the article was lovely!

Barbara said...

I have also a heat tool and I love playing with fabric and tool!

arlee said...

I received my copy today from Kim and it is phenomenal!!!! I highly recommend it!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...