Workshops

Monday, July 16, 2007

Take a Stitch Tuesday 28

Here is my offering for TAST 28 - Sheaf Stitch - I have tried to use a range of thread from fine to thick for a bit of gradation. You may notice I have skipped a number here - still plodding away practising Bullion stitch. When I think I have worked it out I will post my sample.

Moonshadow Mists, Sue. Maggie Grey loves them too - sort of the move up from walnut ink with an extra zing! i have found that sometimes the spray gets jammed and won't. I keep the old jars and rinse them out so I can just swap over tops and carry on.

Tour de France - we always enjoy watching the races - love the countryside - we have been following it since our first trip around France in 1992 . Sad to see that Stuart O'Grady had a crash on descent last night and is in hospital and Robbie McEwan has had to pull out as well. He had a big crash in one of the earlier races. Will miss keeping an eye out for both of them. I am always nervous when they go like a bat out of hell down hill.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...