Workshops

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Student Work


I have some really talented people enrolled in my Playways on the Net course. This is a piece by Robin McWhinney from Qld for Module 4. I have been running this course since 2001 and I never fail to be enthused and excited by the work they send me. Plus they are all so lovely and don't complain when we are behind in getting their work on air and back home. It's coming Robin....

I have spent quite a bit of time packaging Angelina for a big order today - horrible stuff - gets in everything (yes I KNOW it is wonderful for textile work)- anyway I can hear Ian with the vacuum cleaner as I type.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I dare suggest that as other artists have used dryer lint that teh vacuum be unpacked and....

*runs and hides!*

Shirley Goodwin said...

The book arrived safely, Dale and it looks great - just what I need! Unfortunately, there are mountains of "have to do" things before I can get to play.

Dianne said...

Robin's piece is gorgeous!! Module 4 - gee, I better get going on my Module 1 (ummm, how long has it been.....)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...