Workshops

Friday, February 02, 2007

Aussie Day Fireworks


A friend has just sent me this photo which I thought worth sharing. It was taken at Hilary's Marina and if you remember, it was a long hot day. If you click on it, you will see more detail.

A long hot day here again too - 38 and tomorrow back over 40 degrees

Excitement in our back yard as the walls of the house at the back are being rendered(that's not the real word - they are more washed not thick like rendering) to match the studio and some brickwork for the garden is being done. I will post a pic later

Thanks to all of those interested in my as yet unknown (to you) challenge. Most of you have sent me your email addresses but if you wrote a comment on the blog and I don't have your address, I can't add you to my list. I will be writing my group email soon but stay in suspense for a while longer. I promise it will be interesting for those who love to experiment and push a few extra boundaries....

4 comments:

Cory said...

Wow, I lost count of how many times I said Wow when looking at this pic. It is worthy of being on display somewhere. All of the elements captured in this one photo. I wondered at one point if it was an altered photo. Fabulous.

Penny said...

Blogger wouldnt let me in when you asked about a challenge so I think I am thankful that it didnt, I dont think I am innovative at all!

Grangry said...

What a super photo. Fireworks made by man and nature. Is that a firework rocket or a comet coming out of that cloud?

Downunderdale said...

no - it is all fireworks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...