Workshops

Friday, January 19, 2007

Quilting Arts & Lutradur


The latest Quilting Arts arrived this afternoon but only in time for us to get about half out. Plus 1 box has been 'lost' in Singapore - this is good old UPS again..... We will process the rest over the weekend so they will go out on Monday - all of those of you who get it from us won't have to wait too long. I haven't had a chance to look in yet but the cover looks great.

Many thanks for all the emails about Lutradur - I did know know most of that but there is a problem with products in different parts of the world. It comes from Germany but today is promising as the Australian importer has promised me that he will bring in 100metre rolls for me as fast as he can. Bad news is that all that I got has gone but good news is that there will be more. This is the heavy weight one - 100gsm - I have now established a very good source for the lightweight and after testing it have ordered in heaps. I painted up lots last night late to make something today for the website but that will now be tomorrow morning.

Off to have a glass of wine and read Quilting Arts and think about dinner since I seem to have only had time to buy half of my ingredients (for tomorrow now)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...