Workshops

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Feeding the Soul



Do you remember how we used our points to get an upgrade from Singapore to London and were 3000 points short of being able to try for the return trip? Well we have accumulated more since then from the fact that we paid for that trip and one to Melbourne, and because it is our wedding anniversary on Thursday and my soul is hungry, we are sneaking off to Waiheke Island for a few days leaving tomorrow night. This is Mudbrick Vineyard and Restaurant where we are having dinner on Thursday night. You can click on Waiheke Island in my links if you want to see more. It is my favourite place - and sitting eating at the Mudbrick is like looking out over Tuscany with water.

We got all of the Quilting Arts out today - Ian had to do two trips to the post office there was so much mail. Now we can relax and go to our local The Brisbane with our friends Eva and Malachy who haven't actually made the last two weeks - third time lucky. It has been trying to rain all day and finally it has started - very windy but still warm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dale,
I see Waiheke Island is "in" NZ.
Had to look it up on Google Earth.
Looking forward to Quilting Arts.
Only takes a few days to arrive.
Have a great time.
Kay.
^^^^

Unknown said...

Oh Dale, we had a great time at Mudbrick! Gorgeous place...you lucky things. Have a great time, you've earned it!

Shirley Goodwin said...

Hi Dale, I see you're on the Knitters' list too. What sort of embellisher do you have? I'm trying to decide if I can justify buying one. If you could email me shirley@dyeing2design.com, I'd appreciate it.

Helen said...

Hope you've had a great break Dale love to see more of the place

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...